Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last day

Well I  say good bye to blogging for at least a year. Facebook will be next. It was a good day, we delivered 5 beds this morning. It is very gratifying to deliver those beds. Some children sleep on concrete floors or dirt floors. We went to the mountains and it was as beautiful as this world gets. The hand of God around every turn.  God has been faithful this week and really met me in my circumstances to minister to my heart. Not sure there is a big idea or something profound he has for me today. If there is it would be this, you stepped out in faith and I met you. I thank the Lord because I received far more than I could have ever given. I praise him for being faithful to what I believe he has shown me. I praise him for a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit in my heart. I thank him for working his plan through our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment