Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 7

Emotional day! We finished all the beds today. We delivered 6 beds to families around Limon. We also delivered 2 beds to two families in Choluteca. It was way off the road.They do not have any utilities in these homes. No electricity, water, or sewer. On the drive from Limon back to Choluteca God's love and sorrow for his children flooded my heart. I cried almost the whole 15 min ride. In those tears God opened up and told me that before I found him my heart was hard to even this sadness. He flooded me so I could feel his love for his children. I think so that I would not cry when we got to the homes.  They do not need our pity, just our love and that is what I wanted to portray. I did tear up a little when I got to the homes. You have to understand these are homes to these people but would not even be a shed for us. They are made out of sticks and plastic. They have dirt floors, so when it rains it just gets muddy. The children were so malnourished that one baby we saw could not even hold her head up and she was 1. So God did not give me a big idea to shake my world today, he gave me his heart. That is enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment