Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 6

We assembled beds today. I think we have a total of 11 beds assembled. We should be done with the beds tomorrow morning. We also delivered 3 beds. One to a man in Limon that had very poor health. He was really skin and bones. He cried when he was presented with the bed. Thankfully I think he was a believer in Christ. Then we delivered to a young woman in Casa Hogar Vida. She had three children and they were all in the same bed. Now she has 2 more for here children. She was very grateful and thanked God for our work. She shared her story with us and it was very moving. As I stood there listening I could hear God tell me that THIS IS THE GOSPEL! Words are powerful but providing for the needs supernaturally is what God does. That is what these people see, that the Lord heard their prays and answered in a way they might not have ever thought. When I say words are powerful I mean everyone needs to hear that Jesus loves them and they can have salvation. But, when you PROVIDE the gospel to them it makes more of an impact on their heart. Sometimes satan will come behind and steal that away but for that moment in time God met them in their circumstance. That is why I am happy to be here. To see the supernatural manifestation  of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment