Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 5

Today was a lot of hard work. We finally got a bed assembled. Sanding is still not done but should be tomorrow and we should start assembling the rest of the beds that are stained and sealed. We got to go out into the community of Limon and visit with some families. I guess here is what struck me as I was sitting in the homes of strangers. They are just like us except for the fact they invited us into there homes to speak with them. In the U.S. people are put out when someone comes to the door, really for any reason, let alone to share the gospel. Their struggles are just like ours. There wants and dreams are just like ours. They turn a blind eye to Jesus just like many in our culture. Here is maybe the difference I see, Jesus is not on every channel of TV or every radio station. In the U.S. there is really no excuse for not knowing Jesus but here they may not have really heard of or know who he really is. It is Gods servants that bring that message here. So I guess that is one reason Jesus has not returned cause there are still souls to be won, here and at home. Thank you Lord for allowing me to come here and have the eyes of my heart opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment