Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 4

Well today was a work hard all day sort of day. We worked on cutting, sanding and staining the bed pieces. Hard work for hard works sake gets you no where. I think that is what God spoke to me. I mean in anything we do if we are not doing it for him and his kingdom then it is really for nothing. What he gives he also can take away. Our Families, our jobs, our hobbies, and our past times are all from God. The work you put into any and all should be to glorify the one that gave them and allows them. I got an opportunity to visit, for the lack of a better word, a lean too. It was a home to a man and wife with 3 little babies. It was made from sticks and tarps.About the size of a small shed.  They cooked with wood, what little they had to cook. My heart wells up with compassion and sadness. As I learned earlier in the trip, thank you Lord for the opportunity to practice your LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment